Stuff
Other
Sites
About &
Awards

Topic: alien movies
Name: michael myers fan ()
Date: 05-30-02 14:35

some people say that aliens is the best in the series but i actually like alien resurrectoin! ! aliens is a very! entertaining film but once again when you see the aliens you only the head and above close ups apart from the end the queen alien that looks awsome (oh has any body here seen the alien queen costume yet for sale?? it comes to $000's damn! it looks cool it is the whole thing and stamds at 7 ft or something aparently a good replica i found it on google put like alien costume or queen alien costume modle something check it out its awsome!!! i dont know what i like better pred or alien and why does every hate pred 2! its awsome its better than the first!!!! pred in the big city god i would like to smack someone for that!!!! anty how i wounder if any 1 woul buy the queen but what would be the point of it?!?! what would you do with thing?!?!? just paying that much money for it to stand near the window ? ? ? well its the sort of thing that people use as propps in movies unless your a big fan like i am with the halloweens and pred movies!!!

<< Prev Topic | < Prev Post | Next Post > | Next Topic >> 

Start A New Topic | Go To Thread 

Complete Thread

Topics Posted by Date
 alien movies michael myers fan 05-30-02 14:35 

Reply To This Topic
Name:
Email:
Topic:
Body:

Back
Home
Toys
Models
Posters
Prints
Books
Mags
Misc.
Stuff
Other
Sites
About &
Awards
The contents of this web site may not be reproduced in whole or in
part without consent of the author. © Chris Wopat 1997-2002.